Crowthorne Family Chiropractic Centre
Patient Safety COVID Procedures.
Our guiding principle in everything we do is putting the health, safety and welfare of our patients first!
- We are asking the following three questions to all of our patients
- Have you had Coronavirus?
2. Do you have any symptoms of Coronavirus? If answered yes we will be unable to treat you for 14 days since your last symptom.
3. Have you or anyone in your household been contacted by NHS Test & Trace? If answered yes we will be unable to treat you until you have followed government guidelines and isolated for the appropriate amount of time set out by the government.
If you have answered yes to any of the above COVID-19 questions please send us an email with the details.
- Appointments are scheduled apart to ensure that everyone can physically distance and feel safe as per government guidelines.
- Normal protocol is the practice is cleaned and thoroughly inspected before the arrival of patients with particular attention to those areas and surfaces where patients or others come in contact with. The areas of contact are wiped clean after every patient.
- A toilet for patients is available for all patients to wash their hands before and after seeing the chiropractor. All of the rooms at the practice are well ventilated and an air diffuser is in operation when any person is present in the practice with antimicrobial essential oils to keep the air as fresh and clean as possible.
- We continue to monitor all our procedures in line with the government’s advice and guidance. Our patient's welfare and safety are of utmost priority in these challenging and difficult times. We strive to provide the best possible treatment for our patients by exercising our professional judgment and providing safe chiropractic care.